REGULATED MEDICAL WASTE DISPOSAL SERVICES FOR WATERLOO, IOWA - BIOHAZARDOUS AND SHARPS DISPOSAL WATERLOO, IOWA - Servicing Waterloo, Iowa and surrounding areas
Regulated Medical Waste Disposal
Regulated medical waste disposal does not have to be expensive to be compliant. Choose a company that specializes in the compliant pickup, transportation and disposal of medical wastes with a specific focus on the state of Iowa. Costs are affordable and service is compliant with all regulatory agencies.
Waterloo Iowa - Did you know?
- Waterloo hasn’t always had its glamorous title. In fact, the city’s original name was “Prairie Rapids Crossing.”
- Waterloo’s very first town newspaper was published on December 8, 1845 under the name of the Iowa State Register.
- Charles Mullan, whom chose the name Waterloo, was rumored to have glanced through the names of other post offices in the U.S. and struck an interest in the name, hence granted the city with the title on December 29, 1851.
- A bank robber by the name of Tommy Carroll partook in a shootout with law enforcement with his wife when accidentally parking next to a police car in order to fill up his gas tank. Once Carroll fled into an alleyway, he was shot on June 7, 1934, dying shortly after the incident.
- Facing an agricultural recession in the 1980’s, Waterloo lost 14% of its own population due to the areas heavy foundation in agricultural occupations.
- Waterloo met its match on June 11, 2008 in the worst flood of the city’s history, reaching over 27 feet of water.
- Under the enforcement of the law, it is considered illegal for a man with a mustache to kiss a woman in public.
Waste Disposal Features
- National coverage
- Comprehensive and efficient
- Proof Of Destruction for your records
- Training Programs available - OSHA
- Sharps disposal, Red bag disposal, Biohazardous/Infectious waste disposal, PPE disposal, Trace chemotherapy disposal, Biohazardous disposal, Regulated Medical Waste (RMW) disposal, Red Bag disposal, Contaminated Sharps – hypodermic needles, syringes, broken glass, suture needles, scalpel blades, lancets, Infectious Agents, Pathological Wastes – human tissues, body parts, Live Attenuated Vaccines, Blood and blood products, Cultures & Specimens, IV Tubing
Healthcare Facilities, Dentist Offices, Physician Offices. Dialysis Centers, Hospitals, Clinics, Dental Offices, Nursing Homes, Veterinary Clinics, Tattoo Parlors, Pharmacies, Laboratories, Funeral Homes
Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, Dubuque, West Des Moines, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Johnston, Coralville, Waukee, North Liberty, Altoona, Clive, Indianola, Newton, Grimes, Boone, Oskaloosa, Spencer Norwalk, Storm Lake, Fort Madison, Fairfield, Keokuk, Pella, Waverly, Le Mars, Carroll, Pleasant Hill, Grinnell, Mount Pleasant Denison, Creston, Webster City, Decorah, Sioux Center, Clear Lake, Perry, Washington, Charles City Hiawatha, Knoxville, Nevada, Atlantic, Eldridge, Bondurant, Orange City, Independence, Oelwein, Maquoketa, Estherville, Asbury, Algona, Centerville, Red Oak, Anamosa, Clarinda, Glenwood, Winterset, De Witt, Vinton, Spirit Lake, Osceola,
Additional States Serviced
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Request A Quote