REGULATED MEDICAL WASTE DISPOSAL SERVICES FOR CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA - BIOHAZARDOUS AND SHARPS DISPOSAL CEDAR RAPIDS, IOWA - Servicing Cedar Rapids, Iowa and surrounding areas
Regulated Medical Waste Disposal in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Your resource for medical waste disposal in central Iowa, including Cedar Rapids, and the surrounding areas.
Cedar Rapids Services
- Biohazardous or Infectious Waste Disposal – Red Bag
- Sharps Waste Disposal
- Trace Chemotherapy Waste Disposal
- Online Training
- DEA controlled substance disposal
- RCRA hazardous waste disposal
- Pharmaceutical waste disposal
- More information disposal services in Iowa
Healthcare Facilities, Dentist Offices, Physician Offices. Dialysis Centers, Hospitals, Clinics, Dental Offices, Nursing Homes, Veterinary Clinics, Tattoo Parlors, Pharmacies, Laboratories, Funeral Homes
About Cedar Rapids
- Cedar Rapids is the second largest city in Iowa, behind Des Moines (just under 130,000 residents).
- The National Czech & Slovak Museum & Library calls Cedar Rapids home. It was founded in 1974 by a group of descendants of Czech immigrants.
- Mays Island is a small island in the In the middle of the Cedar River is a small island called Mays Island. This island houses Cedar Rapids government offices. It’s one of the few cities in the world that can claim this.
- Some well know actors are from Cedar Rapids - Elijah Wood, Ashton Kutcher, Ron Livingston, Bobby Driscoll and Michael Emerson.
- The American Gothic painting was painted by Grant Wood in a home studio in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. This studio is now known as the Cedar Rapids Museum of Art.
- Cedar rapids boasts many recreations opportunities. This includes a whopping 74 parks, four golf courses and six swimming pools! Grab your clubs and let’s hit the links!
- Are you into Bohemian food? If so, check out The NewBo City Market. It goes on all year round in the city’s New Bohemia neighborhood. Purchase locally grown, foods including meat, seafood, and baked goods. The market is no stranger to festivals, flea markets and concerts.
Request A Quote