REGULATED MEDICAL WASTE DISPOSAL SERVICES FOR SIOUX CITY, IOWA - BIOHAZARDOUS AND SHARPS DISPOSAL SIOUX CITY, IOWA - Servicing Sioux City, Iowa and surrounding areas
Regulated Medical Waste Disposal
Proper medical waste disposal does not have to be expensive nor complicated. Select the company that specializes in the proper pickup, transportation and disposal of medical wastes with a specific focus on the state of Iowa. Prices are reasonable and service is compliant with all applicable regulatory agencies.
Sioux City, IA - Did you know?
- Over thirty percent of the population have German ancestry.
- The area underwent a damaging flood in 1892, in which more than three thousand residents lost their homes.
- Money Magazine granted the Sioux City title of one of the best places to live in the world.
- The famous Twin Bing candy originated in Sioux City, Iowa.
- Sergeant Charles Floyd died in this city on August 20, 1804, which was the only death during the Lewis and Clark expedition.
- United Airlines Flight 232 made a crash landing at the Sioux Gateway Airport, resulting in the death of 111 passengers.
- The most snowfall the area has received in one season was 167 cm from 1961- 1962.
- Nation wide coverage
- Comprehensive and compliant
- Proof Of Destruction
- Training Programs
- Sharps disposal, Red bag disposal, Biohazardous/Infectious waste disposal, PPE disposal, Trace chemotherapy disposal, Biohazardous disposal, Regulated Medical Waste (RMW) disposal, Red Bag disposal, Contaminated Sharps – hypodermic needles, syringes, broken glass, suture needles, scalpel blades, lancets, Infectious Agents, Pathological Wastes – human tissues, body parts, Live Attenuated Vaccines, Blood and blood products, Cultures & Specimens, IV Tubing
Healthcare Facilities, Dentist Offices, Physician Offices. Dialysis Centers, Hospitals, Clinics, Dental Offices, Nursing Homes, Veterinary Clinics, Tattoo Parlors, Pharmacies, Laboratories, Funeral Homes
Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, Dubuque, West Des Moines, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Johnston, Coralville, Waukee, North Liberty, Altoona, Clive, Indianola, Newton, Grimes, Boone, Oskaloosa, Spencer Norwalk, Storm Lake, Fort Madison, Fairfield, Keokuk, Pella, Waverly, Le Mars, Carroll, Pleasant Hill, Grinnell, Mount Pleasant Denison, Creston, Webster City, Decorah, Sioux Center, Clear Lake, Perry, Washington, Charles City Hiawatha, Knoxville, Nevada, Atlantic, Eldridge, Bondurant, Orange City, Independence, Oelwein, Maquoketa, Estherville, Asbury, Algona, Centerville, Red Oak, Anamosa, Clarinda, Glenwood, Winterset, De Witt, Vinton, Spirit Lake, Osceola,
Iowa Medical Waste Laws
Iowa’s medical waste management is regulated by The Iowa Department Of Natural Resources (IADNR) Solid Waste Department. Notable links below:
Chapter 109 – Special Waste Authorizations
Iowa Infectious waste and other definitions
Iowa DNR – Solid Waste Section
Additional States Serviced
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Request A Quote