REGULATED MEDICAL WASTE DISPOSAL SERVICES FOR DAVENPORT, IOWA - BIOHAZARDOUS AND SHARPS DISPOSAL DAVENPORT, IOWA - Servicing Davenport, Iowa and surrounding areas
Regulated Medical Waste Disposal
Compliant regulated medical waste disposal does not have to be expensive nor complicated. Select the company that specializes in the proper pickup, transportation and disposal of medical wastes with a specific focus on the state of Iowa. Contact PTI today for competitive pricing options
Davenport Iowa Fun Facts
- Modern Woodmen Park, founded in 1931, is currently one of the oldest minor league baseball parks in history that is still in operation.
- Many famous athletes started their lives in Davenport. This includes both NFL running back Roger Craig and NFL offensive lineman Julian Vandervelde.
- Davenport is considered the largest amongst all the quad cities.
- The city of Davenport was named after the founder, Antoine Le Claire’s, good friend George Davenport, who served in the War of 1812 as well as the Black Hawk War.
- Davenport, Iowa often deals with the issues of flooding via its location next to the Mississippi River.
- There are many obscure laws. One of which includes a one armed piano players obligation to play for free.
- On the night of November 15, 2018 there was a scandal in Davenport regarding possible carbon monoxide poisoning at the Iowa Law Enforcement Academy where eight officers were hospitalized. The issue has since been resolved.
- Davenport’s crime rate is 97% higher than the U.S. national median. In this city, you have a one in eighteen chance of being victimized of illegal activity.
- Davenport’s historic bridge, by the name of Arsenal Bridge, Is the only other bridge besides Austin’s 360 bridge that is able to rotate fully in either direction.
Waste Disposal Features
- Nation wide coverage - United States
- Comprehensive and compliant solutions
- Proof Of Destruction available
- Training Programs for compliance
- Sharps disposal, Red bag disposal, Biohazardous/Infectious waste disposal, PPE disposal, Trace chemotherapy disposal, Biohazardous disposal, Regulated Medical Waste (RMW) disposal, Red Bag disposal, Contaminated Sharps – hypodermic needles, syringes, broken glass, suture needles, scalpel blades, lancets, Infectious Agents, Pathological Wastes – human tissues, body parts, Live Attenuated Vaccines, Blood and blood products, Cultures & Specimens, IV Tubing
Servicing Facility Types
Healthcare Facilities, Dentist Offices, Physician Offices. Dialysis Centers, Hospitals, Clinics, Dental Offices, Nursing Homes, Veterinary Clinics, Tattoo Parlors, Pharmacies, Laboratories, Funeral Homes
Iowa Medical Waste Laws - Important Links
Iowa’s medical waste management is regulated by The Iowa Department Of Natural Resources Solid Waste Department. Important links below:
Chapter 109 – Special Waste Authorizations
Iowa Infectious waste and other definitions
Iowa DNR – Solid Waste Section
Additional States Serviced
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Request A Quote