REGULATED MEDICAL WASTE DISPOSAL SERVICES FOR DES MOINES, IOWA - BIOHAZARDOUS AND SHARPS DISPOSAL DES MOINES, IOWA - Servicing Des Moines, Iowa and surrounding areas
Regulated Medical Waste Disposal
Your resource for medical waste disposal in central Iowa, including Des Moines, Ankeny, Ames, Johnston, West Des Moines, Grimes, Clive, Altoona, and Urbandale.
Des Moines Services
- Biohazardous or Infectious Waste Disposal – Red Bag
- Sharps Waste Disposal
- Trace Chemotherapy Waste Disposal
- Online Training
- DEA controlled substance disposal
- RCRA hazardous waste disposal
- Pharmaceutical waste disposal
- More information disposal services in Iowa
About Des Moines
- Des Moines is the capital city of Iowa.
- In 2016, the population of Des Moines was recorded at 215,472.
- In 2010 Forbes ranked Des Moines the best city for business.
- Des Moines was originally named Fort Raccoon.
- The state capital building’s dome contains approximately 100 ounces of gold.Des Moines hosts the state fair which attracts over 1 million people each year.
- In 1993 Ronald Reagan became a sports announcer for WHO-RADIO.
- Des Moines downtown skywalk system covers nearly 4 miles of ground.
- From 1942 up to 2009, it was illegal to dance between the hours of 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM. To put things in perspective, the movie Footloose was released in 1984.
- Downtown Des Moines has a wonderful Farmer's Market during the Summer. Streets are filled with hundreds of vendors and entertaining music. When in the area we highly suggest attending this event. This family and dog friendly event takes place Saturday mornings.
Des Moines is home to the following hospitals
About PharmWaste Technologies
- PTI is located in Urbandale, Iowa
- PTI has been servicing the healthcare sector since 2007
- PTI supports local businesses
Request A Quote