REGULATED MEDICAL WASTE DISPOSAL SERVICES FOR IOWA CITY, IOWA - BIOHAZARDOUS AND SHARPS DISPOSAL IOWA CITY, IOWA - Servicing Iowa City, Iowa and surrounding areas
Regulated Medical Waste Disposal
Compliant regulated medical waste disposal does not have to be expensive to be compliant with regulatory agencies. Select the company that offers proper pickup, transportation and disposal of medical wastes. Prices are very reasonable and service is compliant with all pertinent regulatory bodies.
Iowa City Iowa Fun Facts
- The University of Iowa became the first public university to admit students of both genders at an equal rate.
- You are able to visit Coralville’s sculpture walk, where you can browse 11 featured sculptures, all designed by Iowan artists.
- In 2013, the city celebrated its 100th birthday by burying a time capsule (which is to be dug up in an added 100 years).
- Emma Harvat became the first ever female government elected leader in 1923 when she was elected mayor of Iowa City. This news made national coverage.
- Not only does North Liberty Community Library, located in Iowa City lends out books, but they also lend out their vast collection of cake pans.
- It is under city law that a kiss may not last longer than five minutes. The rule was put into place due to respiratory health concerns.
- The Iowa Hawkeyes, founded in 1939, is still the representing football team for the University of Iowa.
- My brother goes to the U of I and I’m the one composing the content of this website. Ha!
- Nation wide coverage
- Comprehensive and compliant
- Proof Of Destruction
- Training Programs
- Sharps disposal, Red bag disposal, Biohazardous/Infectious waste disposal, PPE disposal, Trace chemotherapy disposal, Biohazardous disposal, Regulated Medical Waste (RMW) disposal, Red Bag disposal, Contaminated Sharps – hypodermic needles, syringes, broken glass, suture needles, scalpel blades, lancets, Infectious Agents, Pathological Wastes – human tissues, body parts, Live Attenuated Vaccines, Blood and blood products, Cultures & Specimens, IV Tubing
Servicing Facilities in Iowa City
Healthcare Facilities, Dentist Offices, Physician Offices. Dialysis Centers, Hospitals, Clinics, Dental Offices, Nursing Homes, Veterinary Clinics, Tattoo Parlors, Pharmacies, Laboratories, Funeral Homes
Servicing all Iowa Cities
Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Davenport, Sioux City, Iowa City, Waterloo, Council Bluffs, Ames, Dubuque, West Des Moines, Ankeny, Urbandale, Cedar Falls, Marion, Bettendorf, Marshalltown, Clinton, Burlington, Ottumwa, Fort Dodge, Muscatine, Johnston, Coralville, Waukee, North Liberty, Altoona, Clive, Indianola, Newton, Grimes, Boone, Oskaloosa, Spencer Norwalk, Storm Lake, Fort Madison, Fairfield, Keokuk, Pella, Waverly, Le Mars, Carroll, Pleasant Hill, Grinnell, Mount Pleasant Denison, Creston, Webster City, Decorah, Sioux Center, Clear Lake, Perry, Washington, Charles City Hiawatha, Knoxville, Nevada, Atlantic, Eldridge, Bondurant, Orange City, Independence, Oelwein, Maquoketa, Estherville, Asbury, Algona, Centerville, Red Oak, Anamosa, Clarinda, Glenwood, Winterset, De Witt, Vinton, Spirit Lake, Osceola,
Iowa Medical Waste Laws - Links
Iowa’s medical waste management is regulated by The Iowa Department Of Natural Resource's (IADNR) Solid Waste Department. Links below:
Chapter 109 – Special Waste Authorizations
Iowa Infectious waste and other definitions
Iowa DNR – Solid Waste Section
Other States Serviced
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Request A Quote