Pharmaceutical Waste Identification Systems
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to identify all pharmaceutical waste in your inventory; look no further. PharmWaste Technologies offers three viable options: Waste-ID Software™, Waste-ID WISE™ and QuickHAZ™. All three are viable solutions for identifying RCRA (EPA federal), state specific, BMP (Best Management Practices) and DOT (Department of Transportation) hazardous waste.
QuickHAZ™ - Online waste management system - NEW FOR 2017!
- Designed for small to moderate sized drug inventories
- Create and manage your drug inventory online.
- Cost effective.
- Subscription based
- More info on QuickHAZ™
Waste-ID WISE™ - Waste-ID Spreadsheet Evaluation
- Designed for large volume drug inventories.
- Generate a spreadsheet inventory of your pharmaceuticals.
- Send your spreadsheet to PTI for an in-house evaluation.
- PTI emails back the results in a spreadsheet output.
- Active subscription entitles user to free evaluation updates.
- Download and install Waste-ID Software on your local computer.
- Import your inventory and press a button.
- View your outputs onscreen or print them out.
Waste-ID Website Features
Free Inventory Evaluation
In order to demonstrate the accuracy of the Waste-ID database, PTI offers a free gap analysis of your current drug formulary classifications. Contact PTI for more information.